Dr. Vivian Lunny
MISSION STATEMENT: Vivianís mission is to share. Educating practitioners and the public in all aspects related to the wonderful healing and transformational powers contained in pure fragrant essences and colours. Translating and utilising ancient and contemporary methods of promoting, restoring and maintaining health and well being - at all levels of our lives.
- Dr. Lunny graduated as a Medical Doctor in February 1973 at the Medical Faculty of the Universidad Mayor de San Andres in La-Paz, Bolivia.
- She took postgraduate training posts in Cardiology (Bolivia) and later in Pathology (Argentina)
- In 1975, while working in Bolivia, she was awarded a British Council Fellowship for Postgraduate studies in Pathology working at various British Hospitals (London)
- In the early 1980ís Vivian Trained in Aromatherapy and Colour Healing.
- In the 1990ís she continued developing her energy healing skills and trained with worldwide masters of Ushui Reiki, Psychotronics (W. Csontos) and other ancient healing techniques.
- A clinical aromatherapy, colour healing, and stress management practitioner, consultant to industry and workshop facilitator, Reiki Master and W.Csontos Psychotronic Practitioner.
Dr. Lunnyís main expertise can be summed up as:
International Teaching Experience, including:
- International Aromatherapy Educator
- Technical Author: English, Spanish and German.
- Consultant and Adviser to the Aromatherapy and Colour Therapy Industries
- Vibration Medicine Practitioner
- Aromatherapy Practitioner
- Aromagems Therapy Founder and Practitioner
- Aromatherapy Workshops for Practitioners, Munchen, Germany. (German Language)
- Aromatherapy Workshops for Practitioners in Linz and Vienna, Austria (German Language)
- Aromatherapy Workshops in Malaga, Spain; Santiago, Chile and Santa Cruz, Bolivia, South America (Spanish Language)
- Aromatherapy and Colour Healing Workshops in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Aromatherapy in Gynaecology Workshops in Oslo, Norway
- Aromatherapy Workshops for Practitioners in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia,
- Invited speaker at the Synergia conference, Boston 1997, the First and Second Australasian Aromatherapy Conferences, Sydney, Australia, 1996 and 998m Aroma 97, Warwick, England, the Israeli Nora Conference, 1997 and workshop Facilitator at the International NAHA conference, St. Louis, Missouri, 1998.
- "The Therapeutic Chemistry of Essential oils and the Biogram", Seattle, WA, US, 1998, and UK.
Alternative Health Aromatherapy Salamander 1997. Now also available in German and Norwegian.
Therapeutic Chemistry for Aromatherapists 1995 REAL Ltd.
Good Housekeeping, Harpers & Queen, various articles.
The Essential oil primer 1995 REAL Ltd
The Well Womanís Self Help Directory by N. Bradford. Author of the aromatherapy chapters.
Aromatherapy Quarterly (UK), Aromatherapy Times (UK), Aromatherapy World (UK), Simply Esentials (Australia), Scentsitivity (USA), Aromatic Thymes (USA), Colourama (UK), Forum (Germany and Japan), General Practitioner (UK), Inertility Newsletter (UK), Positive Health (UK), commissioned articles on Aromatherapy and Health related topics.
Aviation Medicine Houston, Texas, USA, authored Scientific Research Papers.
Pain Relief in Childbirth by Nicky Bradford, published by Harper Colins 1995. Authored and contributed the aromatherapy sections.
Menís Health Matters, The Complete A to Z of Menís Health, by Nicky Bradford, Vermillion, Ebury Press 1995. Authored and contributed the aromatherapy sections.
Traditional Medicine and Health Care Coverage, World Health Organization 1983 Researcher and Contributor to the Chapter on Latin America.
The Bloomsbury Encyclopaedia of Complementary Medicine Aromatherapy contributor. 1995
Member of Professional Bodies:
Fellow of the International Federation of Aromatherapists UK
Full member of the British Columbia Alliance of Aromatherapy Canada
Full Member of the BCAPA Canada
Joint Director and Fellow of the English Societe de l'insitut P. Franchomme
Member of the Register of Qualified Aromatherapists UK
Member of the Guild of Complementary Practitioners UK
Member of the International Society of Professional Aromatherapists UK
Member of the British Register of Complementary Practitioners Chapter of Aromatherapy and Colour Practitioner. UK
Full Member of C.O.S.T.
Full Member (Practitioner) of the International Association for Colour Therapy
Member of The Medical and Scientific Network (International)
Honorary Member of Forum Essenzia, (Germany)
Member of the Colegio Medico (College of Physicians), Bolivia.
Full Member of NAHA (USA)
Member of NORA
Member of the American Alliance of Aromatherapy.US
Member of the Society of Authors UK
© 2008 Real Essences Of Life